SEND 2 GIRLS TO SCHOOL
WATER PURIFICATION TABLETS
You can donate through our website by clicking the donate tab. You can also drop off a cheque or cash donation to ANIDA @ 4401 Steeles Avenue West, Toronto, ON, M3N2S4, Canada.
Donations $20 and over are tax deductible. To make sure we’re able to provide you with a tax receipt, update your ANIDA MyAccount with your full name, correct address, email, and phone number.
80.6% of each contribution is used directly towards our programs. The remaining 19.4% is used towards program support operations and fundraising. For more information regarding our financial accountability check out https://anida.org/pages/impact-report2020 for our 2020 Impact Report.
You can! For donations that are $20 and above, we will provide you with a tax receipt. Please make sure to update your ANIDA MyAccount with the correct information so we can get the tax receipt to you during tax season.
Tax receipts are sent out by the end of April. You can expect to receive or access your tax receipt from the end of April to early May.
In the top left corner on www.anida.org, there is a section where you can login to your ANIDA MyAccount or sign up for an account.
You can update your information through your ANIDA MyAccount or by giving the Donor Engagement team a call at (416) 667-9333.
You can update your payment details through your ANIDA MyAccount or giving the Donor Engagement team a call at (416) 667-9333.
Gifting in honour of someone gives both you and the honoree the satisfaction and happiness in knowing you’ve made someone’s life better. You can purchase a gift through https://anida.org/pages/gift-catalogue and when checking out, make sure to click the ecard option. We’ll send your customized card to the honoree through email/mail.
The most efficient way to donate to ANIDA is through our website. You’re able to donate to programs specifically or support gifts that you’re most interested in. When donating through your website, you’re given more options on how you can support ANIDA and its initiatives.
ANIDA is a charitable organization that has local and international programs. We focus on the wellbeing of people from all walks of life and share an inclusive approach to meet the needs of all stakeholders in the organization. When donating through ANIDA you’re able to find a program or initiative that best aligns with your needs and are met with endless options! We are a quickly growing organization and it is only made possible by the generosity and support of our donors.
ANIDA will not be selling or trading the names and information of our donors and members. We aim to protect your identity and give you a stress-free experience.